This role is the next step on your Projects & Change career ladder, providing you with the opportunity to work for a dynamic, fast paced business with an ambitious growth plan. As a key member of a small transformation team, you will support and deliver projects of all sizes and complexities. You’ll work on a combination of projects where you are supporting your team and others which you will be fully responsible for the planning, design, implementation and monitoring.
We are the fastest growing, market leading company in a unique industry, offering high quality pre-paid funeral plans to customers who have expressed an interest in investing in peace of mind for themselves and their loved ones. Our company really does make a difference, and you can be part of that.
Ensuring that all projects are well planned, designed and delivered within budget and timeframe will be the key responsibility for you in this role. You will build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and communicate progress effectively during every stage of the project.
Key elements of the role:
- Draft project documentation associated with the project lifecycle
- Communicate system requirements, issues and usage effectively to non-technical colleagues
- Escalate problems to the outsourced IT support teams where necessary
The Ideal Candidate
You will have experience of managing and coordinating multiple business projects, including the development and production of project documentation, and have gained or be studying towards a project management qualification, such as Prince 2.
You will have a ‘hands on’ approach to the role and be enthusiastic about change and the impact it can have on a business.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of twelve months experience in a similar project management role
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Projects and Office suites, including Visio
- An understanding and experience of using the Agile methodology
What We Have To Offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fun and vibrant working environment
- A bespoke training course and regular coaching and support
- Increasing annual leave up to 33 days including bank holidays
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Perkbox membership, our rewards programme with discounts, recognition and wellbeing areas
- Discounted cinema tickets
Please include the area you are applying for in the ‘message’ section of the application form.