Are you looking for a telesales role with:
- A high earning potential with the security of a basic salary?
- Products which make a difference to our customers and their families?
- A fun and vibrant working environment?
- No weekend work?
- An early finish on a Friday
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly Incentives?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our expanding team of telesales appointment makers. We are the fastest growing, market leading company in a unique industry, offering high quality pre-paid funeral plans to customers who have expressed an interest in investing in peace of mind for themselves and their loved ones.
Working as part of our tele appointing team from our Head Office, the role holder will be responsible for contacting customers using digitally generated leads, outlining our business and products and arranging home visits with our field sales team. As the initial contact, the role holder is responsible for building a rapport with the customer and ensuring they have a positive association with the Company ahead of the field sales appointment.
Key elements of the role:
- Booking appointments with warm prospects for home visits by our field agents
- Professional yet informal environment, where relationship building and strong communication skills are key
The Ideal Candidate
As a brand ambassador, you will be a compassionate professional and thrive in a sales environment. You will be open, caring and want to make a real difference for our customers.
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK. We will require a DBS check and standard background checks for all successful candidates.
What We Have To Offer
- Excellent earning potential including a basic salary of £18,000, and realistic OTE of £30,000
- A bespoke one week training course and regular training and support
- Increasing annual leave up to 33 days including bank holidays
- Career progression opportunities
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Discounted cinema tickets
- Perkbox Membership, our reward platform providing every day discounts and well-being support